Our stables open in early Spring, as soon as the weather permits. Professional Wranglers lead multiple trail rides throughout the day. These trail rides are perfect for a beginner to professional cowboy.
- Stables – Open year round, weather/maintenance repairs permitting. Closed Tuesday/Wednesday and after 3:30pm daily.
- Each Rider must be present to sign up for the same day trail rides. Time varies with season.
- Riders must arrive 30 MINS before scheduled ride time.
- Pants & Boots(with a heel) must be worn. Limited boots available for use in the Boot Barn at stables
- TRAIL RIDE TIMES Vary with the season – check the weekly schedule for times.
- Arena Rides available for small children
- Trail card riders will need to check-in with Wranglers before a ride
- Horsemanship & Trail Card lessons available for $25 per hour, payable to ROA Office
R-Ranch Horsemen’s Club is an OFFICIAL CLUB dedicated to providing members with more knowledge about horses. They host over ten Gymkhana events per year open to all levels of riders. They also host social engagements such as potlucks, and BBQs. The Gymkhana events give owners a chance to ride horses and race around barrels, poles and keyhole events.
Own a piece of R-Ranch
Located in the Southern Sierra-Nevada Mountains in a former logging town known as Johnsondale, R-Ranch in the Sequoias is a tranquil mountain vacation resort for the year round enjoyment of its member owners.