RV and Tent Sites
R-Ranch offers over 250 RV sites along with tent camping sites (for the late spring thru early fall months).
- All RV sites have full hookups; electrical, water and waste.
- An owner may request a specific site, place their RV upon an site approved by the Ranch Foreman. Owners must follow all the RV Campground Rules to take advantage of leaving their RV on a specific site.
- You may reserve your own RV site, or a ROA RV for up to two weeks at a time – you then can extend your stay for up to 30 days.
- There is no limit to the number of visits that you can make, with the ability to stay on property up to 182 days in total throughout the year!
- You must have at least 7 days between your stays
- There are nice bathhouses with showers in the RV Area.
- Pets are allowed in the RV Area. They must be contained within your RV site area or on a leash at all times.
- All RVs in the RV campground must have current tags, license on the RV either in the window
or on the vehicle itself. The RV must be registered to the owner of the share that is requesting the usage of the spot. A copy of the registration of the RV, along with any emergency contact
information must also be in the office.
Own a piece of R-Ranch
Located in the Southern Sierra-Nevada Mountains in a former logging town known as Johnsondale, R-Ranch in the Sequoias is a tranquil mountain vacation resort for the year round enjoyment of its member owners.