R-Ranch hosts a stable where owners can enjoy horseback riding throughout their stay.
- The stables are open year round.
- Owners ride for free.
- Guests donate $20 per person to ride.
- Our professional Wranglers lead multiple trail rides throughout the day.
- These trail rides are perfect for beginners through professional cowboys.
- There are dozens of trails on and surrounding our property.
- Owners can also bring their own horses up to the ranch. We have a huge barn, stalls and big arena & pasture area separate from the stable area.
- Owners who can pass the Trail Card Test can take horses out without a guide. Wranglers will provide you will a two-way radio for safety.
- Kids under 10 years of age are allowed to ride in the arena led by an adult or Wrangler.
Own a piece of R-Ranch
Located in the Southern Sierra-Nevada Mountains in a former logging town known as Johnsondale, R-Ranch in the Sequoias is a tranquil mountain vacation resort for the year round enjoyment of its member owners.